With Toshiba’s surprise exit from the telecom market, Mitel has stepped in to alleviate any remaining uncertainty by acquiring Toshiba Telecom’s assets and support obligations.
As an established, proven Mitel partner, Third Generation is ideally positioned to support your Toshiba systems and phones. We’ve been serving the Pittsburgh region for 34 years. To keep you informed on Mitel’s obligations, here are answers to some frequently asked questions…
1. Are my current contracts with Toshiba still valid?
Yes, contracts will remain valid. Mitel will be responsible for fulfilling all contracts immediately following the closing of the deal.
2. Will my warranties still be in effect?
Yes. Mitel will be prepared to accept extended warranties.
3. Will any service quality/policies change?
No. Mitel is as committed as Toshiba in delivering quality products and services to our partners and customers.
4. Will Toshiba inventory levels remain the same?
Inventory levels fluctuate with all businesses; however, we are confident we can ensure continuity of supply.
5. Will quotes I received on Toshiba solutions still be honored?
Yes, if they are backed by Toshiba or an accredited partner.